Welcome to La Place Rendez-Vous Hotel & Convention Centre!
La Place Rendez-Vous is the perfect lakeside retreat for both out-of-towners and Fort Frances & Rainy River District residents to enjoy! Nestled on the scenic shores of beautiful Rainy Lake, the views are amazing, the food is delicious, the drinks are plentiful, and the atmosphere is relaxed and social. Whether you're planning to stay with us, dine with us, or celebrate an event with us, we're happy to serve you.
Health & Safety: COVID-19
La Place Rendez-Vous is fully committed to providing a safe and comfortable stay for all guests and a safe workplace for all staff. In addition to our typical high standards for safety and cleanliness, we have added the following to our safety practices:
- Guest check-in is facilitated with minimal contact
- Social distancing measures implemented, wellness best practice signs are posted
- Enhanced sanitizing procedures will be in place at front desk, in the lobby and across guest touchpoints across the hotel with disinfecting taking place regularly
- Uncecessary items are removed from guestrooms such as magazines, paper notepads and pens
- To avoid uncessesary access to a guest room, housekeeping offerings will be modified for stay-over guests. Full cleaning will be eliminated unless requested by guest
- Enhanced and thorough cleaning protocols will be implemented in guestrooms. Guest rooms will not be entered for 48 hours following check-out, at which time the room, linens and all touch points, for example, faucets, door handles, light switches, thermostats, clock and hangers will be cleaned with chemicals aimed at killing COVID-19.
- A manager on staff has been assigned as the health and safety leader, training has commenced for Employer and Employee prepardeness to COVID-19.
- All food preparation meets food safety guidelines and additional cleaning and sanitizing measures are implemented
- Vous Delivery meals are ordered, paid for and delivered in a contactless format. Pick up available, following safety protocols
- Frequent handwashing is a diligent practice by all staff and sanitizing regularly in between handwashings