La Place Rendez-Vous is your fully inclusive location for lakeside wedding of your dreams. We want to give you the wedding you've always dreamed of, hassle-free, along the beautiful shores of Rainy Lake in Fort Frances, Ontario.
We can take care of the ceremony & reception space, dinner & drinks, house guests, and even have a honeymoon suite available to the happy couple! We can also have a list of Preferred Vendors, if you're looking for a fantastic a photographer, the perfect wedding cake, a creative decorator, swingin' music services, and much much more!
Wow your guests with the panoramic view of Rainy Lake! Our upper deck provides the picturesque backdrop to create the most memorable experience for your special event. An onsite ceremony is available in the banquet hall or on our patio/front lawn. We are able to accommodate up to 250 dinner guests.
Our professional service staff will take care of all the details, leaving you to enjoy your special day! The Event Manager will be on duty throughout your celebration to make sure everything goes as planned.
Let us help you plan the wedding of your dreams at La Place Rendez-vous.
Our three wedding packages are guaranteed to offer you exactly what you're looking for...
- If you're planning just the basics and a few a-la-carte options, the "Simply Your Day" package might be perfect for you.
- If you're interested in some extra perks and savings, perhaps the "Your Day Exclusive" is more your speed.
- If you're looking for the full VIP wedding experince, full of perks and savings, and access to some of our deluxe wedding options, then check out the "Your Day, Luxe" package!
There's a package for everyone, and a variety of a-la-carte options to tailor your wedding to be exactly what you've always dreamed.
Wedding Room Rental - Policies & Procedures
- A mandatory, non-refundable deposit of $500 is required to secure your booking.
- Event estimates are to be paid in full 2 days prior to the event.
- Cancellation of a confirmed event, less than 48 hours prior to the date, is subject to a cancellation penalty equal to the rate of the room rental.
- Blocks of hotel rooms are held until 30 days prior to the event. After that 30-day window, rooms will be released for public bookings.
- Our on-site ceremony fee is $350 (plus tax) and can be hosted outside or in the banquet hall.
- Menu selections and final event details are to be submitted 30 days prior to the event date.
- A guaranteed number of guests is to be submitted 72 hours prior to the event date. If no guarantee is received, the hotel will prepare for, and bill out, the initial number quoted. Final billing is determined by the guaranteed number or the number of attendees, whichever is greater.
- All charges will be broken down and billed out on a single invoice.
- All food will be prepared at La Place Rendez-Vous. Removal of any food products, after a function, is prohibited, as per Ontario Health & Safety Regulations.
- Outside food and drink are prohibited, with the exception of cakes or cupcakes.
- Confetti is not permitted inside or outside the facility. A cleanup fee of $250 will be applied if confetti is used.
- Clients are responsible for music services, which must conclude by 1:00 a.m.
- Clients are responsible for decorations. All decorations must be removed at the end of the event, unless otherwise discussed and arranged with the event manager.
- Clients assume responsibility for any and all liability and damages to the premises, during the time of their event; this applies to clients' guests as well.
- A $20 replacement fee (per item) applies to damage(s) of linens, due to burns, wax, ink stains, etc.
- La Place Rendez-Vous is not responsible for the damage or loss of any merchandise, or any articles left on the premises prior to, during, or following an event.
- Smoking on the upper deck is strictly prohibited, as per the Smoke-Free Ontario Act.
- A special occasion permit must be obtained, from the Liquor Commission on Ontario, when serving homemade wine. Wine can only be served while the bar is closed (in accordance with Ontario Liquor Licensing Regulations). A corkage fee of $8.00 (plus tax & gratuity) per 750ml bottle will apply.
- Bar service will conclude at 1:00 a.m. and all guests are to be vacated by 1:30 a.m.
- La Place Rendez-Vous accepts cash, debit, cheque, or credit card payments. Note: a 2% processing fee is applied to any credit card payment exceeding $2,000.
- All food and beverage services are subject to HST and 15% gratuity.
- Any and all changes, regarding your event, must be directed to and confirmed by the Event Manager to be valid.
Wedding Menu - coming soon
Browse through our event menu for a variety of delicious options. Anything on our event menu can be ordered, at any time of day, even though we have it broken down into Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner/Appetizers catagories.