With a variety of rooms to choose from, La Place Rendez-vous has what you need when hosting a meeting or conference.
- Room set-up (tables, chairs, etc.)
- White tablecloths & skirts
- Ice water & glasses
- Wireless internet, satelite radio
- Integrated Bose speaker system, microphone
Individual or combined use, of the items below, for a flat fee of $50
- Projector & Screen
- Flip Chart & Markers ($20 if this is the only item used)
- Teleconference Unit
Event Menu - coming soon
Policies & Procedures
Thank you for considering booking with La Place Rendez-Vous. We are committed to ensuring that your event runs smoothly, meets your expectations for products and services and is a memorable event. We strive to communicate openly so we can understand the needs and wants of your booking. Likewise, our policies outline the expectations when booking at our facility.
- A deposit may be required for your booking, ranging from $100 to $1000. The size of event and popularity of date will influence the amount of deposit.
- La Place Rendez-Vous reserves the right to assign events to a comparable space, dependant on availability and the size of the group.
- Menu selections and final event details are to be submitted 30 days prior to the event date. A reduced timeline may be accomodated for smaller events.
- A guaranteed number of guests is to be submitted 72 hours prior to the event date. If no guarantee is received, the hotel will prepare for, and bill out, the initial number quoted. Final billing is determined by the guaranteed number or the number of attendees, whichever is greater.
- All charges will be broken down and billed out on a single invoice.
- All food will be prepared at La Place Rendez-Vous. Removal of any food products, after a function, is prohibited, as per Ontario Health & Safety Regulations.
- Outside food and drink are prohibited, with the exception of cakes or cupcakes from a licenced provider.
- Clients assume responsibility for any and all liability and damages to the premises, during the time of their event; this applies to clients' guests as well.
- A $20 replacement fee (per item) applies to damage of linens.
- La Place Rendez-Vous is not responsible for the damage or loss of any merchandise, or any articles left on the premises prior to, during, or following an event.
- Open flames are prohibited in the banquet hall.
- Smoking on the upper deck is strictly prohibited, as per the Smoke-Free Ontario Act.
- Bar service will conclude at 1:00 a.m. Any incident regarding alcohol safety may result in bar service being shut-down earlier.
- La Place Rendez-Vous accepts cash, debit, cheque, or credit card payments. Note: A 2% processing fee is applied to any credit card payment exceeding $2,000.
- All food and beverage services are subject to HST and 15% gratuity.
- Any and all changes, regarding your event, must be directed to and confirmed by the Event Manager to be valid.
- Cancellation of a confirmed event, less than 48 hours prior to the date, is subject to a cancellation penalty equal to the rate of the room rental.
Phone: (807) 274-9811 ext. 199